two small issues

Dice1

Local time
1:49 PM
Well the first is after the first year the plug boot has cracked and looking to get a better CDI box or wire. I have an old set of MSD wires from a project long ago but cant seem to figure out how to remove the plug wire. Second for some reason the spacer that is inside the carb where the intake slips in has becom nackered and just causes slipage of the carb and an air leak. Either a new better carb or a simple replacement spacer.

Thanks guys.

So the wire does unscrew like the plug boot. It seemed a little tight so I didnt wanna force it. But I do have extra wires no prob on that. I found thick some nylon washers that have a small open center and the diameter is a hair to big for the carb so I was gonna use a dremel to see if i can make it work. Should I cut a small slit in the top like the old one. I would rather use something I have instead of paying to much for shipping.

yes slit would have to have if I know that the carb is a cns style.People on here or one of the forum have made the spacers with copper the don't wear out.

Back