value of a barnfind pacemaker??

nutz4vws

Local time
6:20 AM
Hello and thank you in advance for any information you will provide.

I recently stumbled across a Whizzer Pacemaker, seller says it is a '52. It appears to be complete but has sat(indoors) for 5o years, tires rotting off, assume the engine does not turn over, rusted but not pitted I think, can still see the maroon color and "whizzer" on gas tank.
I only looked at it for a few moments but I'm going back within the next few days to inspect closer and take some pics, and I am going to do some research before I make an offer.
I've already come across some conflicting evidence pertaining to the year. I will look for the things to try and determine the exact model/year(serial #, seat mounting, frt fender mounts, what else?). One thing I did notice was the rear of the frame, behind the rear axle, were the flared out style to catch the kick stand.
My question is what a fair price would be for me to buy it? The initial figure I heard was $2000! I know it's not worth near that much, but how much?
I know I did not provide enough info to determine an exact price, and I will post more info and pics within the next few days.
I appreciate your input.

Back