Want to go Fast! Or just want your jug to Last!

My motor is rated at 4.2 HP @11000+RPM stock. I estimate with just a good foam filter, carb tune and a haggard chopped PB pipe its nearer to 6+ @13000+RPM.

As I stated in my earlier post the loss in shift time can be negated with an internally geared hub.

I'm only at 46cc approximately and have topped out at 56.7 phone GPS and cateye confirmed.

But I won't lie, keeping the chain on at 13000+ has proved a bit of an issue but I think I have got it sorted out for now.

My motor is rated at 4.2 HP @11000+RPM stock. I estimate with just a good foam filter, carb tune and a haggard chopped PB pipe its nearer to 6+ @13000+RPM.

As I stated in my earlier post the loss in shift time can be negated with an internally geared hub.

I'm only at 46cc approximately and have topped out at 56.7 phone GPS and cateye confirmed.

But I won't lie, keeping the chain on at 13000+ has proved a bit of an issue but I think I have got it sorted out for now.
Sounds like fun! I'm making around 10hp and just over 6ft lbs of torque,I use some pretty low final ratio's but have the torque to pull through them well.I'm currently trying to get back to back 70+ runs at the track it's not easy I can get the first one just haven't been able to turn around and do it again,Yet LOL this year for sure!

Sounds like fun! I'm making around 10hp and just over 6ft lbs of torque,I use some pretty low final ratio's but have the torque to pull through them well.I'm currently trying to get back to back 70+ runs at the track it's not easy I can get the first one just haven't been able to turn around and do it again,Yet LOL this year for sure!

Well I guess its time for me to do my port magic and build a real pipe for it. Then I'll just leave it in 5th from a dig! Equal playing field and see who gets it!

70mph! That's nucking futs! I'm game though, almost to 60 already LOL :)

I'm estimating with my mods I'll hit 45 to 46 mph with no bolt ons and just modded stock parts ( no port timing alterations)...with either an 11/36 or a 10/34 gear set up.

Well I guess its time for me to do my port magic and build a real pipe for it. Then I'll just leave it in 5th from a dig! Equal playing field and see who gets it!

70mph! That's nucking futs! I'm game though, almost to 60 already LOL :)
Yeah I tried to do 70 on a mountain bike frame and even in a full tuck after 60 it get's a little sketchy so I built this for higher speeds.

Attachments

• 2017-02-27 20.44.48.jpg
    2017-02-27 20.44.48.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 2017-07-01 00.23.27.jpg
    2017-07-01 00.23.27.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 165
Back