Want to go Fast! Or just want your jug to Last!

Always with the negative waves Moriarty. Just imagine the gears being there, and they'll be there.:)

So have I, but the proper way with gears so I don't have to over stress the engine .
I take it you don't do much city traffic?
Seems like you would need to do a lot of low end pedaling in town, but just right in a rural setting I guess.
TBH if you watch any of the video's I have posted on here then you would plainly see that I really dont peddal like you and some folks think is required when running a small dia gear,And I also have no issues in traffic etheir as their are video's showing that aswell,I'm not saying that all engines or builds can do that but there ARE some and more coming up all the time that do 50+ as the thread's topic is about that.I can and do apperciate your nice clean looking bikes and understand that your set in your ways but WOW man, The SBP jackshaft kit you use aids your stock engines to perform better but who you trying to kid at the stock gearing of the kit and a standerd cassette or multi speed free wheel in say 4th gear (20t)that put's the final drive ratio at 12 to 1 and just over 8000 rpm required to do 50+LOL no freaking way!Your stock engines are not pulling a 12:1 final ratio up to that rpm EVER This I know for a fact due to many modded engines strugle to pull through that ratio.

Back