Want to go Fast! Or just want your jug to Last!

Tomorrow... I need to pull an engine on a Windstar pos but I will get a new chain on it and do some pulls in the cold weather with my buddy here to run the camera, If I had a GoPro I would already have some wicked footage! Tearing up the streets/trails is epic.

You got videos of these drag runs? :eek:
I have a sub 20 sec run on here top end wasnt dialed in and to me looks slow at the top and speed was only in the 50's on the street,This past season I only got to the track a few times and had no one video my runs because until I can back it up (in my mind anyway) I wasn't ready,I will video with out dought this upcomming season.

I find claims of 50+ mph on a 66cc to be short lived'
What's that supossed to mean?Many of folks have been doing it for a long time over a decade for me at 50+,Now it's 70+ sustainably that get's praise 50 -55 is nothing anymore with backyard builders able to attain those speeds all over N.A.

What's that supossed to mean?Many of folks have been doing it for a long time over a decade for me at 50+,Now it's 70+ sustainably that get's praise 50 -55 is nothing anymore with backyard builders able to attain those speeds all over N.A.

I'd like to see a video using GPS from you hitting 70 or close to it.

I'd like to see a video using GPS from you hitting 70 or close to it.
You will I'm not with holding any thing I do with these,And I'm not stupid etheir every time I ride my bike on the street it's illegal and the cop's here know who I am and that I build these bikes for people witch is not illegal but their use on the street is so I have never really posted many video's of me speeding on the street,That's why I have said that I will only post 70+ at the track for one it's undisputable and has no repercuations to me or my drivers licence,insurance or legal issues and two it's the real test to me to be able to back it up,IMO any one can port and pipe a new tight engine and get a few good run's out of it,My goal and efforts have been sustainability in that the engine will perform it's task again and again through the majority of it's life span.And unfortunatly my jug being as old as it is with thousands of miles on it kept droping mph as it got hot this past season and I kept pushing it because it just refuses to really die lol but I have the next one ready I'm just stuburn and wanted to ride the s**t outa that jug!I'm sure the next jug will yeild over 70 for awhile and I'll post the video with the time slip.

What's that supossed to mean?
Many of folks have been doing it for a long time, over a decade for me at 50+
So have I, but the proper way with gears so I don't have to over stress the engine .
I take it you don't do much city traffic?
Seems like you would need to do a lot of low end pedaling in town, but just right in a rural setting I guess.

Last edited:
Back