Warning

Tylden

Local time
3:50 AM
Okay folks, I finally got my Raleigh Retro glide cruiser together and have racking up the miles and having the time of my life. I'm excited at the prospect of being able to ride my bike across town without arriving in need of a shower and fresh clothes. The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky, temperatures were in the low 90's, a nice little breeze was blowing.....perfect day for riding right ?? Well, it was until I got boxed in behind a cattle truck !!! The smell alone was a horrendous experience but since there was no shoulder to pull over and lots of traffic, I had to stick it out just a little further to reach an intersection to get out of this predicament. Then I felt a few raindrops.....wait a minute...it's a beautiful day and clear blue skies....this is NOT rain ! ARRRRGH !!!!!!!!! At the annoyance of the cars behind me, I backed off the throttle to put a little more distance between myself and my assailants, but it was a little too late. When I reached the intersection and made my escape, I could hear the cattle mooing as they went on their way.....I think they were laughing at me!
It just goes to show you...some days you're the dog, and some days you're the hydrant ! Be careful out there and stay dry ! :)

Last edited:
Take a shower, go to the grocery store and buy a nice big steak. Then see who got the last laugh, moooooo.

Back