What is the diameter of the stock exhaust?

I have a question. What is the diameter of the stock exhaust, (where it enters the atmosphere)
OD or ID? Big diff...............
They actually make devices now that enable you to measure things with including inside and outside diameters...lol...A good thing too since the Chinese manufacturers do not tell you anything at all about measurements used...lol.

They actually make devices now that enable you to measure things with including inside and outside diameters...lol...A good thing too since the Chinese manufacturers do not tell you anything at all about measurements used...lol.
Care to expound on these devices in detail and how they work? This should be very interesting. We have all Thanksgiving day to learn about these devices. Thanks D, your the bestest!

I have now four stock exhausts. Just bought another cheap motor from Amazon.
The inlet and outlet sizes vary between them. The inlets are between 1 and 7/8 ins and outlets are -3/8 to 7/16. These are my measurements, yours may vary.

The inlet and outlet sizes vary between them. The inlets are between 1 and 7/8 ins and outlets are -3/8 to 7/16. These are my measurements, yours may vary.
Which is exactly the reason for my previous post about using a measuring device...lol...Nothing in these Chinese factories are truly standardised as they should be...lol...lol.

Back