Whats the worst thing that has happened to you while riding your motorized bike?

I got hit 5 times by big bugs in the face but likely I had my face shield on, ha, ha.
Noon time bugs taste just as bad as night time bugs. :LOL:
I turn off the asphalt pavement hit the cement turned into black ice bike fell out slam my back and my head slid about 25 feet
OH, that explains a lot. :LOL: I've always wondered, what was wrong with you.

The worst is when your riding on the right hand side of the road/shoulder and a big diesel truck that has its exhaust ported on the same side gets close to you and then floors it and you get infumed in a big diesel cloud of smoke.

I was going down steep hill a few years ago. I was going about 33 and my rear tire locked up on me. I slid for about 60feet trying not to dump the bike(it was real squirly kept wanting to fall over) Right when i thought i was safe the rim folded in half and i hit the pavement hard. I broke my wrist and had road rash badly. It was not a pleasant ride. I learned to make sure that my rims are in good condition and properly greased. Its a good thing i was wearing my helmet or it could have been bad. But always check your rims and make sure they dont wobble if they do tighten em up its not work the road rash!
Lol try this everything cool cruising down road motor running great breez in your face Suns out everything fine untell from out of knowhear bumble bee hits you in the chest OMG now your lossin control of bike fast first human reaction slap bee while he works his way down your shirt while changing hands and screaming while trying to stay in control of bike front end of bike wobbling bad while your trying to get some relief not. Then to make make matters worse in a flash you find yourself going head over hills thumping on the road in the gravel all the time leg dragging and rolling with bike gasping for air and relief while fighting with bee and road rash. Then you come to a sudden stop while looking up at the sky and notice it spinning around. Then realize you just had a very bad f up day.

Lol try this everything cool cruising down road motor running great breez in your face Suns out everything fine untell from out of knowhear bumble bee hits you in the chest OMG now your lossin control of bike fast first human reaction slap bee while he works his way down your shirt while changing hands and screaming while trying to stay in control of bike front end of bike wobbling bad while your trying to get some relief not. Then to make make matters worse in a flash you find yourself going head over hills thumping on the road in the gravel all the time leg dragging and rolling with bike gasping for air and relief while fighting with bee and road rash. Then you come to a sudden stop while looking up at the sky and notice it spinning around. Then realize you just had a very bad f up day.
P<ssy, Its just a 🐝 Pull over calmly like a man. You don't have to freak out and Scream like a woman :ROFLMAO:
See what happened when you panicked You wiped out ate sh^t and got road rash all because ya got a 🐝 in your shirt. :ROFLMAO:
@Rodhead are you related to @inspectorcritic :ROFLMAO:

P<ssy, Its just a 🐝 Pull over calmly like a man. You don't have to freak out and Scream like a woman :ROFLMAO:
See what happened when you panicked You wiped out ate sh^t and got road rash all because ya got a 🐝 in your shirt. :ROFLMAO:

It was all for fun telling the story again but if you won't a real scream littel monkey I can give you one but your not be hear and I don't really think your little 🐒 eecken is going to work because cc you never met a real sob like me who knows . You might some day. Then I bet ya will wet your pantys. Everyone can see how you are starting trouble instead of being somebody who trys to help iv delt with little piss f ers. Like you before . Thy always let thear lips over load thear ass. Like your doing. In person you would not like me. And to make matters worse.i bet you would be like all the other trouble monkeys iv met in person. Thy never like the show.

@Rodhead Your story made me laugh, Thanks
I especially love the part when your were Screaming with the 🐝 in your shirt, panicking trying to slap it with both hands loosing control of your bike. Then to make me laugh harder you wiped out flew head over heels and slid in the gravel :ROFLMAO:
I can see why you have fun telling that story about yourself over and over.
I didn't say anything that you already said about yourself except I called you a P<ssy :ROFLMAO:

We were talking about 🐝 earlier and a few of us had gotten stung.
Here is my 🐝 story.

Catching a Wasp in the mouth while riding your M/B will double your vocabulary. :ROFLMAO:

On my M/B and M/C I have gone through swarms of 🐝 bees. It's like a big black cloud ya can't avoid as ya ride through it.
Having to pull over and take off my shirt as there are a few 🐝 bees in there stinging me.

This 🐝 happens more than I would like as I live in the orchards. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

It was all for fun telling the story again but if you won't a real scream littel monkey I can give you one but your not be hear and I don't really think your little 🐒 eecken is going to work because cc you never met a real sob like me who knows . You might some day. Then I bet ya will wet your pantys. Everyone can see how you are starting trouble instead of being somebody who trys to help iv delt with little piss f ers. Like you before . Thy always let thear lips over load thear ass. Like your doing. In person you would not like me. And to make matters worse.i bet you would be like all the other trouble monkeys iv met in person. Thy never like the show.
As hard as it is for me to understand a man being afraid of a 🐝 to the point where he wrecks his bike cause the 🐝 got in his shirt
I will never understand. I would like to apologize for calling you a P<ssy. My Bad

I'm with wrench here, I was hit in the neck by a wasp, not a bee, at 60kmh, and I was able to stop normally??? Even though I couldn't feel my throat??
And then I got stung and hardly were able to breathe but still got home safely without going crazy???
Hmmmm :rolleyes:🤔

I'm with wrench here, I was hit in the neck by a wasp, not a bee, at 60kmh, and I was able to stop normally??? Even though I couldn't feel my throat??
And then I got stung and hardly were able to breathe but still got home safely without going crazy???
Hmmmm :rolleyes:🤔
Must have happened when you whear on your little new pink girls bike Mike you keep reminding us about it.

Back