Engine Trouble when i put the spark plug in, the back wheel becomes locked and wont turn.

Exactly, With his dads help.
Big Red.

I think anyone with the resources & patience should be able to build these bikes,regardless of their mechanical aptitude. People come from all walks of life,not everyones parent teaches these skills or knows them.If they fail it wint cost you a thing,their is no such thing as a stupid question. Even geniuses askes question.Please fella's lay off the testosterone & ego trip,yeah I said it. P.s. if any know it all wont help me in a jam,their are plenty competant people here who will. Finally the problem with the bike is the clutch cable,I'm experiencing the same thing. Nuff said

Exactly, With his dads help.
Big Red.

I think anyone with the resources & patience should be able to build these bikes,regardless of their mechanical aptitude. People come from all walks of life,not everyones parent teaches these skills or knows them.If they fail it wint cost you a thing,their is no such thing as a stupid question. Even geniuses askes question.Please fella's lay off the testosterone & ego trip,yeah I said it. P.s. if any know it all wont help me in a jam,their are plenty competant people here who will. Finally the problem with the bike is the clutch cable,I'm experiencing the same thing. Nuff said

Hey gmoney,
First, the thread is three months old, he's either got it figured out by now or his dad killed him for using his M.B. forum account.:sick:
V35 was probably closer with the "compression" guess. A 9yo is probably a little light to force the bike through a compression stroke. He didn't say the clutch wasn't working, so either the plug was hitting or it was too much compression for the kid. His dad probably jumped on it and it started right up. I just wish one of them would get back to us and let us know what happend.
Big Red.

what was the name on this forum ?? was it something about motors that dont turn over or being a kid or a adult with or without parenting skills ??? i think ya all need to stick a spark plug in it... look at what your teaching this poor kid and you blame the father... you all should be ashamed of yourself and since the son got online perhaps the dad does not know mechanics either.. somebody help insted of fighting back n forth among you..now back to motorbikes and just pray this kid dont think were all a bunch of jack***es that ride

what was the name on this forum ?? was it something about motors that dont turn over or being a kid or a adult with or without parenting skills ??? i think ya all need to stick a spark plug in it... look at what your teaching this poor kid and you blame the father... you all should be ashamed of yourself and since the son got online perhaps the dad does not know mechanics either.. somebody help insted of fighting back n forth among you..now back to motorbikes and just pray this kid dont think were all a bunch of jack***es that ride

the folks you're addressing in this thread may be old and/or dead by now

I just lol every time I see the thread title.
For I once had the exact same question.

Back