Where can i park my bike?

I

Isaac127

So I am new to motorized bikes. I was just wondering where I can park my motorized bike? It dosnt have a key so I can't leave it in the parking lot but I don't know If I can put it in the bike rack at my college campus
I live in California.

bike rack with a couple locks would be OK - theft of these happens quite often to my customers, so be careful that it is visible so folks won't be tempted to saw off locks - NEVER forget to turn off fuel when parked

So I am new to motorized bikes. I was just wondering where I can park my motorized bike?
It dosnt have a key so I can't leave it in the parking lot but I don't know If I can put it in the bike rack at my college campus
I live in California.
It's easy to disable the engine from firing, but does nothing to prevent the thief from pedaling it away.

That aside, I came up with a way to make sure the thief can NEVER make it start.

keydone.jpg

I run new wire from the mag to the CDI, and then cap it off with a box with a keylock box epoxied to the top of the CDI.
All it does is short the ignition wires like your kill button.
The thing is I cut the CDI wires short that even busting the keylock box destroys the CDI, and getting a new CDI still won't be easy, my new wire colors aren't Blue and Black ;-}

You can do the same thing with a hidden toggle switch.
The goal is simple, short the Mag wires and it won't start ;-}

I have even seen motor scooters locked to bike racks. Go ahead and use the bike rack.

Back