For Sale 2 old style bikebug engines for pickup in gulf shores al.

Jan 23, 2018

ONE IS THE WHITE OPEN TYPE THE OTHER THE COVERED ENGINE TYPE.
BOTH WILL RUN , BUT WILL LIKELY NEED TO HAVE THE CARBS CLEANED AND HAVE BEEN PACKED AWAY FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS.
I HAVE RIDDEN BOTH FOR A FEW YEARS, AND HAVE HAD MY FUN..
These are the front mount direct, friction drive. Collectors item you know. I've had a heart attack and then pneumonia so not up to boxing and shipping .
BEST OFFER .
CAN BE PICKED UP IN GULF SHORES ALABAMA

Attachments

• IMAG0182-Copy(1).JPG
    IMAG0182-Copy(1).JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 332
  • IMAG0178-1.JPG
    IMAG0178-1.JPG
    189.8 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
As is said "Make me an offer I cant refuse" Comes with the paperwork. non original but the info a copy .
A bikebug should be called a bike bee, they have the unique sound of an angry bee.
It will go about 21mph. Rollers I redone the rollers to be a good grip wet or dry.

Well you old buzzard I hope you are doing well.I'm 67 and have had a few close encounters of my own. The old style hep c treatment sick as a dog for 12 months 50 /50chance that worked. My easaphgus rupture and was repared 10 % chance and worked .wife passed away lost my home was living in the car. Had an accident and totaled the car .10 rib fractures in nine ribs and developed pneumonia and almost died in the hospital but survived.Now five years have passed and I've clawed my way back to a life.I m on disability and live on $770 a month. I'm in the eastern panhandle of Wv.but moving to southern Md. On the eastern shore in the spring. Sadly a long way from Alabama. The one I have now is my forth b ug and would love to have your two but don't know how that's possible. I truly wish otherwise and pray all is well with you. Hang tough . Tom

Back