Anyone else grab a phatmoto rover before sale ended for 499.00 any info good bad ugly

The fat tire terrain looks interesting for $599, anyone put a fair amount of miles on a stock bike without too much breakage or parts replacement? I see they (what looks like) retrofitted electric motors. to the jack shaft bikes and are selling them as e-bikes, they look odd.

hmm, I get why. But imo the flag represents the idea this country was built on, not what it currently is
Exactly.

God bless the men and women who keep this country running, the farmers, the military, law enforcement, truckers, line workers and trade workers (have to pat my own back there) God bless the Idea of America giving people the freedom and opportunities that millions of people never had.

But our government, the evil ones who pull at the strings unraveling this country thread by thread by way of news outlets and social media, and the squandering of my tax dollars for reasons unclean

I love our country, but hate what it is becoming.

Exactly.

God bless the men and women who keep this country running, the farmers, the military, law enforcement, truckers, line workers and trade workers (have to pat my own back there) God bless the Idea of America giving people the freedom and opportunities that millions of people never had.

But our government, the evil ones who pull at the strings unraveling this country thread by thread by way of news outlets and social media, and the squandering of my tax dollars for reasons unclean

I love our country, but hate what it is becoming.
Well put

Here is the definition of, puce. I thought it was a nasty baby vomit yellow. Apparently not.
Puce is an earthy, pale pink that comes from mixing purple, pink, white and brown. Its name comes from the French word for flea. The color is said to be the color of bloodstains on linen or bedsheets, even after being laundered, from a flea's droppings, or after a flea has been crushed.
1709263315030.png

Used to call that dusty rose. Ripped lots of that out of bathrooms.

Here is the definition of, puce. I thought it was a nasty baby vomit yellow. Apparently not.
Puce is an earthy, pale pink that comes from mixing purple, pink, white and brown. Its name comes from the French word for flea. The color is said to be the color of bloodstains on linen or bedsheets, even after being laundered, from a flea's droppings, or after a flea has been crushed.
View attachment 209321
Ahh, the color of every bathroom decorated by an old lady.

View attachment 209321
It's the color of a bruise. My whole tummy after my hospital stay.

View attachment 209321
See, I was right...lol...lol.

Puce, Puke...Same thing, isn't it ???...lol...lol.

Back