anyone in the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale Florida area?

dotcom

Local time
11:57 PM
Hey, I was wondering if there are any members in the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale Florida area that know how to fix most if not all issues with these motorized bikes. I have checked most the basic things a novice can check such as spark, clean gas, adjusted clutch and things like that but something else is causing my engines on two different bikes which seem that they have the same problem. I once had a problem where the bike would no longer turn on properly because of a said pin that was moved just a millimeter or two that only needed the pin properly repositioned. That was the first time I had to get by bike looked at and I think its the same thing but I did not learn how to do that fix from the person that fixed it the first time. It might be the same thing or something else. I know nothing blew and im almost positive it's a small easy fix. thanks for reading

I go to Hollywood beach a lot . But live in aventura . What's your plug look like. Really black is to rich. Really white to lean.

Ok, not a ignition problem. When did you put the fuel in it,more than a week ago? Cuz the fuel now a days turns to water in a week.

I'm thinking the mixture needle mite of dislodged it self in the carb and fuel is not getting to it. Does the accelerator feel funny when you twist it?

Im almost positive that was the case according to the first mechanic I took it to but Im not sure if thats possible with the upgraded $70 carb that I bought. That happened with the cheap carb that came with the kit but I was told by the same mechanic that I shouldn't have to tweak the new upgraded $70 carb after I purchased from him because it is made so there is no adjusting needed, supposedly. Im guessing even though they say it should not need any adjusting that there can be something maybe done to finer tune it. But when you say funny feel, I think it might be but when I try to start the motor and pedal, if I twist the throttle while doing so, it makes that sound that its trying harder if thats what you mean by "feel funny". It makes more of a funny sound than funny feel

Last edited:
Yeah, almost all carbs need a little adjusting. Maybe this weekend if you have time I can walk you thru the way to adjust it... I'll be in Hollywood

break in change of oil reduction came after the 4th tank of gas when the speedometer said 500 miles and was only slightly reduced. onward and upward

Back