After drilling a hole in the piston, my engine now revs less.

You where asking about chains in a discontinued thread. Here is a link you may find helpful.
Did you confuse Delta0413 with Dillon or am I the one thats confused???...It won't be a first for me...lol.

Did you confuse Delta0413 with Dillon or am I the one thats confused???...It won't be a first for me...lol.

I am Turkish. Sometimes I can't understand the words correctly. Sorry if there was any confusion :)

I am Turkish. Sometimes I can't understand the words correctly. Sorry if there was any confusion :)
You didn't get confused on this one Delta...Robe did...lol...lol...Robe confused your screen name with another guy named Dillon and thought you had posted something about chains when it wasn't you at all but a new member called Dillon.

All the more reason for native English speakers like us to get things right the first time especially when our comments might involve people who use English as a second or third language and gets things confused requiring extensive explainations to clear things up...lol.

Just a question... I suppose you need a smaller main jet for a reed and window setup because the intake duration is longer?

You didn't get confused on this one Delta...Robe did...lol...lol...Robe confused your screen name with another guy named Dillon and thought you had posted something about chains when it wasn't you at all but a new member called Dillon.

All the more reason for native English speakers like us to get things right the first time especially when our comments might involve people who use English as a second or third language and gets things confused requiring extensive explainations to clear things up...lol.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back