Been lurking decided to post my new ride.

Yea I thought the top bar looked a little small to make into a fuel tank. which Jack shaft kit did you get from sick bikes?

I like your builds a lot!

Yea I thought the top bar looked a little small to make into a fuel tank. which Jack shaft kit did you get from sick bikes?

I like your builds a lot!
Thanks ;-}

I would have never been happy until I actually knew first hand what that top bar would hold.
4 cups was all it would hold, you won't get far on a quart of fuel.

I have already purchased all the specialty tools like a crank puller, freewheel bearing puller, and BB sealed cartridge puller tools so I get the $200 HS 2-stroke kit.
If you don't have tools the Deluxe kit has them as well as dual brake lever and some other goodies for $240.
Steer clear of the $140 'standard' kit, the freewheel bearing in it will barely handle a bone stock 48cc, anything more and it will fail and trust me, that is no fun at all. The only difference in the HD and Standard kits is the cost of the HD freewheel that will consistently take anything I have been able to throw at it.

The seat tube diameter is 1.25", the front tube is 1.50".
You will want to add a Small universal front mount with 1.50" muffler clamp.
Before you click buy look down the page for the instruction manual and give it a read, there is a lot involved and you can't shortcuts.

Good luck with it as they do come out pretty sweet ;-}

Back