Bike from Radovljica to Bled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvmack

Local time
12:53 PM
We are planning to visit Bled and Radovlijica as a day trip on our way from Bohinj area to Lijobljana.
We will have a car that we’ll return to Atet in Ljubljana late afternoon. Would the following itinerary work?
1. Arrive Radovljica fairly early in the morning 8:30ish...walk around town, tour beekeeping Museum when it opens at 10 (I am a beekeeper, so this is a “must do”). Eat lunch.
2. Rent bikes, ride to Bled.
3. Bled: Ride around lake, Hike Ojstrica (and continue on to Velika Osojnica, if enough energy). Villa Bled and Cafe Belvedere for a piece of cream cake.
4. Ride back to Radovljica, return bikes.
5. Drive to Ljubljana, return car by 17:30.
https://www.altitude-activities.com/tour/rent-a-e-bike-bled
We wanted to ride bikes and thought bike rental, parking, and lunch might be more economical in Radovljica. Is the bike ride from Radovljica to Bled and back reasonably easy (not too hilly), without too much traffic?

Thanks for your input,

We are planning to visit Bled and Radovlijica as a day trip on our way from Bohinj area to Lijobljana.
We will have a car that we’ll return to Atet in Ljubljana late afternoon. Would the following itinerary work?
1. Arrive Radovljica fairly early in the morning 8:30ish...walk around town, tour beekeeping Museum when it opens at 10 (I am a beekeeper, so this is a “must do”). Eat lunch.
3. Bled: Ride around lake, Hike Ojstrica (and continue on to Velika Osojnica, if enough energy). Villa Bled and Cafe Belvedere for a piece of cream cake.
We wanted to ride bikes and thought bike rental, parking, and lunch might be more economical in Radovljica. Is the bike ride from Radovljica to Bled and back reasonably easy (not too hilly), without too much traffic?

Thanks for your input,
Depends on what engine/motor is being used on the motorized bicycle you're renting. This is a motorized bicycle forum. We build our own motorized bicycles.

Thanks for your input,
Is that near Boston?

Is that near Boston?
It's in Slovenia...This guy has made two posts in 2020 and this one just now, never follows up on his posts, and totally nonsensical to me.

Who cares about a trip to a museum and a stop for cream cakes on a day out starting with a car ride and then renting pedal bicycles???

I'm almost ready to just delete the thread.

Thanks for your input,
WOW for the first time in my life i have absolutely no idea where, what, when or why anything I just read in this post lol

It's in Slovenia...This guy has made two posts in 2020 and this one just now, never follows up on his posts, and totally

nonsensical to me.

Who cares about a trip to a museum and a stop for cream cakes on a day out starting with a car ride and then renting pedal bicycles???

Do it.. DO IT!!!!
This thread gives me a headache lol

It's in Slovenia...This guy has made two posts in 2020 and this one just now, never follows up on his posts, and totally nonsensical to me.

I think you should fine him for the time it took to read that lol
Completely wasted like a whole minute of my life..... Ill never get that back..... WHHYYY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.