Bike running poor, Bike excessively smoking from exhaust port and oil blowing everywhere

Redm777

Local time
5:52 PM
Bike oil ratio 35:1

needle 2nd dash from top

in the photos I have some questions

I have a 49cc, with good use prolly 1k miles

0B51905E-4A76-4B20-B26C-9356597FF619.jpeg

Oil splatter ^ and rusty stud, should I be worried?

B52A14E1-1FCD-4F0C-831E-9B7AEA23F828.jpeg

Top of piston? Does it look fine, arrow pointing towards exhaust

F5C688DF-1DCD-45DA-A288-6DB717784D5F.jpeg

Rusty piston arm? Are the rings bad?

830748FE-E917-4BEF-A6F3-FB2A82198264.jpeg

Bottom of spark plug?

70E35843-2B62-45C0-8DA4-F12B0A566069.jpeg
Bad exhaust gasket, is that the problem?

F36BB56F-36EB-4B5E-8925-24D49D1F626D.jpeg

Uneven/jagged intake port

C7A29A94-F616-45DA-9983-2F9B44489677.jpeg

Oil splattered jug

Bike oil ratio 35:1

needle 2nd dash from top

in the photos I have some questions

I have a 49cc, with good use prolly 1k miles

View attachment 168752
Oil splatter ^ and rusty stud, should I be worried?

View attachment 168753
Top of piston? Does it look fine, arrow pointing towards exhaust

View attachment 168754
Rusty piston arm? Are the rings bad?

View attachment 168755
Bottom of spark plug?

View attachment 168756Bad exhaust gasket, is that the problem?

View attachment 168757
Uneven/jagged intake port

View attachment 168758
Oil splattered jug
The connecting rods are bronzed coated so thats generally the color of them. As for the piston rings, can you feel a knife edge on the top of the ring out towards the cylinder wall? If it's got a knife edge on your rings you can hook your finger nail on, then good chance rings are bad.

Don't go by the arrow, which side is the ring pins on? Should be intake.
Give it a good cleaning and a couple new gaskets and slap it back together. And, the next time you see any black oil or soot washing over the sides of the engine, stop and check it over for loose head and exhaust bolts.

The connecting rods are bronzed coated so thats generally the color of them. As for the piston rings, can you feel a knife edge on the top of the ring out towards the cylinder wall? If it's got a knife edge on your rings you can hook your finger nail on, then good chance rings are bad.
I will check the rings thank you so much

we
Don't go by the arrow, which side is the ring pins on? Should be intake.
Give it a good cleaning and a couple new gaskets and slap it back together. And, the next time you see any black oil or soot washing over the sides of the engine, stop and check it over for loose head and exhaust bolts.
is the ring pins the splices on the rings?, also should I be worried about the uneven intake port

oil level looks good, connection rod is made of aluminum, so if it's rusting, you have some physics that isn't following the laws. They are coated in a copper/copper like coating to help with heat dissipation and oxidation. Looks like you had some bad gaskets, causing it to run a bit lean, which in turn caused all that scoring on the cylinder. I have a 66cc with almost 5k miles on it, really really hard 5k miles too. I beat the living snot out of that bike. Looks way better than than. lol. You should pay attention to your leaks, and fix asap. looks like the head gasket, base gasket and the exhaust were all leaking. The increase in fuel you needed to get it to run that way caused all the extra smoke. I'd replace piston, cylinder, rings, jug, piston pin and bearing. An all gaskets with new. Lightly sand all gasket surfaces with a fine grit before reassembling.

oil level looks good, connection rod is made of aluminum, so if it's rusting, you have some physics that isn't following the laws. They are coated in a copper/copper like coating to help with heat dissipation and oxidation. Looks like you had some bad gaskets, causing it to run a bit lean, which in turn caused all that scoring on the cylinder. I have a 66cc with almost 5k miles on it, really really hard 5k miles too. I beat the living snot out of that bike. Looks way better than than. lol. You should pay attention to your leaks, and fix asap. looks like the head gasket, base gasket and the exhaust were all leaking. The increase in fuel you needed to get it to run that way caused all the extra smoke. I'd replace piston, cylinder, rings, jug, piston pin and bearing. An all gaskets with new. Lightly sand all gasket surfaces with a fine grit before reassembling.
Are you sure about the bearings , should do I a top end rebuild or just buy an 80cc for the same price

Back