Bofeng carbs?

Whitewill1412

Local time
6:43 AM
Are they all the same? I'm assuming they are, but has anyone noticed any difference between them?

I have 3 and the only difference between them is the clamping ring and bolt vary a bit. Haven't compared main jets but I am guessing they are the same.

The reason I ask is because the avenger I'm putting on my bike came with a bofeng and I already have a bofeng on the bike. I don't see any reason to swap carbs. I can just use the same one for the avenger. I may end up eventually putting a bigger carb on, but not at this time

The reason I ask is because the avenger I'm putting on my bike came with a bofeng and I already have a bofeng on the bike. I don't see any reason to swap carbs. I can just use the same one for the avenger. I may end up eventually putting a bigger carb on, but not at this time
There might be a difference in jets, but I doubt it

Out of the 3 or so I have seen they have all been the same
Some have reported in the past that their BoFengs did not have an emuslion tube in them.

I have found that JRL Bofeng carbs DO have the emulsion tube in them and they are of course the only ones I will buy just to avoid this as an issue.

Make sure the ad you order from always specifies JRL BoFeng, Not just BoFeng, also note the exact spelling of BoFeng as well.

Back