Carb upgrade

Mptelco

Local time
3:50 PM
Has anyone had good results using 2 stroke carburetors on your 4 stroke engine ? If so which one do you recommend .

Has anyone had good results using 2 stroke carburetors on your 4 stroke engine ? If so which one do you recommend .
Ha ha, funny thing you said that, I just had that conversation with a mechanic friend of mine the other day, but the verdict was inconclusive.

So, I'm going to try it on this 79 cc mini chopper and find out, don't hold your breath though, it might take a couple weeks.

What do you want to put it on?

Ha ha, funny thing you said that, I just had that conversation with a mechanic friend of mine the other day, but the verdict was inconclusive.

So, I'm going to try it on this 79 cc mini chopper and find out, don't hold your breath though, it might take a couple weeks.

What do you want to put it on?
I was going to try it on the 49cc not really looking for more speed i just think the stoke one's have restrictions on air and fuel flow .

I was going to try it on the 49cc not really looking for more speed i just think the stoke one's have restrictions on air and fuel flow .
You're right, they probably do have restrictions, it's an emissions thing. Get some micro drills and drill out the jet.

Back