Central Florida builder w machine homeshop

M

mickey

Welcome Thinwater. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I think that the pusher tech is going to get big and quickly.

thinwater

I am on the Lake County side of DeLand. I can go around to 46 and be in Seminole county in about 30 min.

I laid out my frame today with no welds yet, to see what it looks like. I put a 20" BMX wheel on it and it looks very good but I think the gearing would be way to high so I will probably go with a go cart wheel/axle and matching chain/clutch on the motor. Gear boxes cost to much to buy or build.

I have a take home car from work for work use only but every time I have to go into town for my own needs (like food) it is a 25 mile round trip. The 7.3 turbo diesel (F350) gets about 9 mpg when cold and in town so a trip to town for anything costs about $15 in diesel, oil and tires.

My Motorized bike will cost about $1.50 or less per trip depending on how long the tire lasts.

I have a 6.5 hp Lister Diesel engine I will make a small motorcycle out of one day. It should get over 60 mpg.

So many projects so little time...

KanesKustoms

Lets see the video

Large Filipino;. I have in my mind an old school Schwinn 20 inch low rider with Bannana seat and ape hangers STRETCHED to more than accomidate my body said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I will need to see that video Get Down Large !

jimmyglitter

V twin

How about casting a base to make a v twin out of two Ht engines? That would be awesome. Can you do that?

Jimmyglitter