Cheap 76/78clutch motors for backup.

Cheeseguy.

Local time
10:39 PM
I need a cheap motor to use to get to work until I can replace my Honda GX35 on my friction drive. Can someone tell me is there a list somewhere. I just need even a motor that I could find like a weedwacker or pump or ??? That I could butcher just to get to work on Monday morning.
Thank You.

I need a cheap motor to use to get to work until I can replace my Honda GX35 on my friction drive. Can someone tell me is there a list somewhere. I just need even a motor that I could find like a weedwacker or pump or ??? That I could butcher just to get to work on Monday morning.
Thank You.
I got a couple spare engines, 2 honda gx35 clones as well as a honda gx35. I also have an aging robin subaru 35cc but it needs a fuel tank. If you live in WA Icould sell u one for cheap.

I am interested. I did just spend money that was for rent on a new motor. It should be here by Tuesday I hope.
I cracked the case right at the cam. I have a piece broken off. It would need a new case I am pretty sure.
The bike has tipped over a couple of times. I even bought a double kickstand. I think I have put too much in the basket. This is my 3rd bike so I should know better. I would like to aquire a spare but may have to hold on until I get my rent paid up. Thanks I am interested. How do clones run. I was scared so I went with Honda again. Subaru was out too expensive . What do you think about Tanaka? There are a couple in Seattle. A guy from Hawaii found them and let me know. But I already ordered one.
Keep me in mind if you dont sell them. I will keep in touch
Thanks
Larry
20170818_061335.jpg

I am interested. I did just spend money that was for rent on a new motor. It should be here by Tuesday I hope.
I cracked the case right at the cam. I have a piece broken off. It would need a new case I am pretty sure.
The bike has tipped over a couple of times. I even bought a double kickstand. I think I have put too much in the basket. This is my 3rd bike so I should know better. I would like to aquire a spare but may have to hold on until I get my rent paid up. Thanks I am interested. How do clones run. I was scared so I went with Honda again. Subaru was out too expensive . What do you think about Tanaka? There are a couple in Seattle. A guy from Hawaii found them and let me know. But I already ordered one.
Keep me in mind if you dont sell them. I will keep in touch
Thanks
LarryView attachment 78547
The hs (huasheng) is just as good as the honda at a fraction of the cost. One I have came with a FD kit from bike berry amd the other came with my golden eagle (those f***ers lied on there webpage amd said it wasnt a huasheng, called it the "golden eagle engine" im like if its a hs call it that then its not a bad engine but i absolutely despise flase advertising) anyways yea its just as good as the honda and slightly more powerful simce its a 37.5cc instead of 35cc. The only differences I have seen are the honda is alot more fuel efficient, as you can see from my avatar i have engines powering both wheels well both tanks filled up the hs always runs out first. I, assuming since its a slightly bigger engine. Another difference is durimg winter time that hs takes like 20 pulls to start up if its freezimg out, honda woild take like 3 to 5 max. And finally the pull start is not nearly as smooth as the honda pull start feels, you can definitely feel difference in the quality. Other than that they are the same except you can find huashengs for 150 bucks or less online

Yea the subaru is a better engine than all 3 but it needs to be reassembled the carb is in a box with it and it needs a gas tank, my buddy found it while junking attatched to a stand up scooter, scooter frame broke so he took it off and its been like that since, apparently the subaru has better piston bearings than even the honda but ever since the fukushima nuke disaster in japan it disrupted their production hence why they are like 500 a piece now and only available through back ordering. Apparently the bearings were so good you could drain it of its oil and the engime woulld still run regardless, considerimg my buddy never chamged the oil amd it still runs i believe it. Hpwever its prolly gonna be a project i never get around too lol

Back