Fuel Mixture Cost of Oil

TinoMB

Local time
8:24 PM
Hi, I would like to know how much it costs for oil and gas for about a month?

my bike is my main mode of transportation and I go through a gallon of gas a week, give or take a couple ounces. so maybe $20 a month in fuel and oil. I typically only drive my truck if I'm going further than about 10 miles (not very often), if I'm hauling something I can't fit in a backpack, or if it's raining.

Guess it depends on how much you use it if you hardly ever ride it will cost less, if you use it everyday will cost more but typically these engines do about 120mpg give or take a bit, and if you use cheapo crap oil will cost less than if u use fully synthetic obviously

I only ever put in 1 litre at a time which gets me about 30+ miles lots of downhill coasting tho , but my engine is all stock bar the exhaust and plug/pluglead , i will drain the fuel in it and add 1tr and check again , pretty sure was around 30+/ltr tho

Mines been ported, HP head, Champion plug, 41tooth sprocket, and goes up nothing but hills with full throttle..... Probably asking for bad fuel mileage:D

i have a 4-stroke and get about 70mpg using about $0.50 of 10-40 Menards branded 4-stroke oil per gallon. 44T usually max torque rpm @ 30-32 mph.

actually most mods improve the efficiency of the engine so that if you aren't hot-rodding it then the mileage is increased

Back