DUI

DUI on pocket dirt bike

I was pulled over by a cop riding my Razor MX500 going to the local store. Since my blood test showed 1,2 % My drivers license were suspended the same day and DA is charging me with DUI. Trial court (in California) is set for June 2,2008. Let's see what happen :)

I was pulled over by a cop riding my Razor MX500 going to the local store. Since my blood test showed 1,2 % My drivers license were suspended the same day and DA is charging me with DUI. Trial court (in California) is set for June 2,2008. Let's see what happen :)

that sucks! btw, please intro yrself its the rules.

dui= driving under influence

duii=driving under influence of intoxicants...on the west coast california-oregon and washington I have lived in all 3 states consider public drunkeness a crime...you can be walking and get a ticket if they do the test and you fail you are taken in..and they ask you where you been drinking, if they say "so and so" bar then the liquor control board comes and tickets you the(bartender) and the bar owner as well, about 400.00 bucks!!!!... last year i was a bartender, we had to be able to calculate how many shots a person can have by weight...and watching a person and subsequently "cutting" them off! i once knew a man that once his license was suspended he would drive his riding lawnmower to and from the bar...he was pulled over and his lawn mower was impounded...he was driving the lawn mower drunk hence it does not matter weather you drive, walk, bike, motored bike, or run...at least not here! the duii takes care of driving while intoxicated on what ever...pot, coke meth heroin...if they test you by blood usually... then you are really in trouble...so my advice don't do anything while intoxicated stay home or have a designated driver...trust me i had one in 96 and the second in 98 so been there done that...i would like to see a blow thingy on a bike tho..lol:rolleyes::cool::eek:

I know here in Florida you can get a DUI on a bicycle (motorized or not). I even heard of one person getting a DUI on rollerblades. (just a rumor). I have been known to drink a few brews before riding home on my bike. If I get stopped, I don't like my chances.

I got a dui in Florida in 1988 and did 13 days in Orange County lockup plus it cost about 4000 bucks for lawyer and fines and all the other programs you are required to take to be rehabilitated...I decided then that it was easier to obey the law than to scoff at it.

Back