a sad reminder of what can happen so fast
our prayers go out for his family
always give loved ones a kiss as we say good bye for the day
never let the sun go down or to sleep without making up
my first wife was taken in minutes -- car accident
we just never know when
we will visit the man upstairs
MM

I am glad this has been "stickied". I pray that through this tragic story of a fellow revolutionary, that we will all be 150% more cautious. We risk our lives every time we get on these bikes and we may not be able to control the others on the street, but we can protect ourselves to the best of our ability. I send my condolences to the family and friends.

I am truly saddened by the loss of fellow MBer Rett as he was stricken down in the prime of his life. Although I did not know him, I am at a loss of words to truly express myself as to what a waste of life this was as it possibly could have been prevented by simply wearing a helmet. If there was a message to be learned here left by Brett is wear a helmet. God bless you Brett and at least you will not live in pain. All my condolences to his family and friends. Let's all learn by this and remember our fallen brother Rett.

POPS:cry:

my prayers go out to the family... his time came while doing something he was fond of for that I say he was blessed.

OMG, I was just thinking about him a short while ago. My heartfelt expressions of sorrow to those near to him.

Back