flat bed6'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgyrobotron

Local time
10:24 AM
Made this to haul stuff. It has a compressor hose coupling to seat post.
FB_20161218_11_55_13_Saved_Picture.jpg

you mean like the 3/4" air hose couplers?
Yes, I also used a 1/2 socket swivel. The trailer has become my bike table now. Oh..and one end slips over seat tube. Its taken a year to get nice welds out my hf90 amp. This was done about amonth after i got it. If you dont know how your welds are..just take pic..pics dont lie..lolATTACH=full]75750[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• WP_DS20170228.jpg
    WP_DS20170228.jpg
    215.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Yes, I also used a 1/2 socket swivel. The trailer has become my bike table now. Oh..and one end slips over seat tube. Its taken a year to get nice welds out my hf90 amp. This was done about amonth after i got it. If you dont know how your welds are..just take pic..pics dont lie..lolATTACH=full]75750[/ATTACH]
Cool idea to use the hose adapter as a quick connect, very nice idea to use the swivel as your "bendy" joint. Why are there holes in the seat tube.

Cool idea to use the hose adapter as a quick connect, very nice idea to use the swivel as your "bendy" joint. Why are there holes in the seat tube.
Lol..it was used as a muffler baffle...only one that fit to show how it connects to the bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back