interchangeable head gasket?

StNick89

Local time
7:19 AM
so i am wondering if anyone would know if there is a good metal head gasket from something else like an air compressor or something like that, that would work for an 80 cc pexmor motor? if so would you have a part number? see i work at advance auto parts and have oh maybe 2-3000 gaskets i could go through but am really hoping to not have to do that .

As far as I know there is no "off the shelf" substitute for the typical 49cc/66cc("80cc") engines. There are a lot of companies out there that sell metal head gaskets for them, or you can download the gasket pattern and print it out as a template to make your own with some annealed copper sheet.

so i am wondering if anyone would know if there is a good metal head gasket from something else like an air compressor or something like that, that would work for an 80 cc pexmor motor? if so would you have a part number? see i work at advance auto parts and have oh maybe 2-3000 gaskets i could go through but am really hoping to not have to do that .

I make Copper head gaskets for my 4t Whizzer
Maybe some of my techniques can help you make your own

So, a similar question. If I buy a copper gasket from “Bicycle Engine” website or other for a head gasket. Are they all the same generally as far a size for all these bicycle engines? Is it the stroke length that determines the CC’s for each engine. I want to replace the head gasket. I’ve torqued the acorn nuts, still a leak. Replaced the acorns with lock type nuts and torqued them to 12ft lbs. still a leak. This is a brand new engine (not even 1 tank of gas).

Back