For Sale For sale: Old man liquidating motorbike and accessories. 100cc, 28 inch Breach Cruiser, pull cord start, includes 12 volt lighting system.

$600.00 includes alot of useable parts, motors, pistons, carburetors, cables, etc.
Motor on this bike has only 2 hours max. on it since I have not been able to ride anymore due to my age.

This bike is State of Michigan street legal and currently registered and State inspected for road worthiness as a moped until 2025.

Please private message me if interested and I will give you my phone number to talk with you in person.

Attachments

• IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164651.jpg
    395.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    IMG_20230521_164545.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 304
I have talked to "Fuzzy" personally on the phone in order to help him get this posted today and it sounds like a hell of a deal, especially for our State of Michigan members of the forum who are looking for a ready made bike with new motor and all of the spare parts and accessories included too numerous to mention...All for 600 bucks.

Plus it is State of Michigan street legal and is currently registered and State inspected as a moped until 2025...The registration sticker is right on the rear fender.

$600.00 includes alot of useable parts, motors, pistons, carburetors, cables, etc.
Motor on this bike has only 2 hours max. on it since I have not been able to ride anymore due to my age.

This bike is State of Michigan street legal and currently registered and State inspected for road worthiness as a moped until 2025.

Please private message me if interested and I will give you my phone number to talk with you in person.
Beautiful bike! Sorry about not able to ride anymore. Stunning build.

Looks like a well built bike. Who’d thought big marker turn signals would look this good on a motorized.
I like em a lot. The lights, horn,. It has a great look to it.

I’d be interested in knowing what suspension fork is on on this bike.
There’s not many choices for cruiser frames.

Back