Full blown race build with a 212 4 stroke stroker motor that was on a racing go kart running on alcohol. So much compression I cant even pull start it

Here is the manual clutch I decided to go with.

Attachments

• F6E59D06-0B20-4D47-93CD-0A45A1E87FD1.jpeg
    F6E59D06-0B20-4D47-93CD-0A45A1E87FD1.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 62
I think you might have missed they "why" it's hard to pull start portion of his post. It's a race motor with extremely high compression. What he needs is a compression release.
He might be thinking of heading down a steep hill and "popping" the clutch

Yeah I'm giddy to hear the specs.🤣😂🤣 Will definitely need a jet change/ possibly the whole carb, as most alcohol carbs are not gas compatible. Yeah if it's a zero deck engine he needs to stay at a .030" or thicker head gasket.
All of us are having fun speculating the outcome of this very unusual bike build. If the owner doesn't reply soon this thread will be 20 pages long. Just because he bought an alcohol motor doesn't mean he won't convert it back to gas. That's unless he plans a "race only" machine. Running alcohol in a "cruser" isn't very practicle for so many reasons.

All of us are having fun speculating the outcome of this very unusual bike build. If the owner doesn't reply soon this thread will be 20 pages long. Just because he bought an alcohol motor doesn't mean he won't convert it back to gas. That's unless he plans a "race only" machine. Running alcohol in a "cruser" isn't very practicle for so many reasons.
Yeah the biggest will be all the moisture that ends up in the oil from running alcohol.

Hard to pull start problem has been solved, Dude's using a Starter

Actually IDK why he even bothered to make this thread because he had already put the starter motor on the engine

Basically he was just bragging about the high compression

Back