Gas bike sux

Rob H

Local time
9:05 AM
Just putting it out there I should've known better my finger kept going back and forth but the price was too good

Thats not good service, if they led you to believe the parts were in stock. What's their excuse?
What reed are you getting? The big Arrow racing one? I'm after the RSE one..

I don't know what there excuse is they don't answer the phone or respond to emails the day I ordered it I got an email saying I was awarded 299 points and the package was shipped when I go on their website it says order not fulfilled they took my money though and said it was in stock who the hell know

Can you contest the charge o your credit card? I think I would.. Well if I had a credit card which I've been led to believe all Americans do..
That is not the way to do business, not to mention morally wrong. Your first order from them too, guess it's also your last. :/

Yeah I've heard so much bad news about them but the price was so good I went in knowing something was fishy I just thought maybe they cleaned up their act by now but yes I called my cc company and made them aware of their shady dealings oh by the way why don't you guys use credit cards

Back