For Sale Gas Frame Bike with 3 Spoke Wheels and BT V2 -"Risky's Ride"

I have decided to sell Risky's Ride" to make room for more projects. I know there are very few locals to pick it up in Naples Florida, but wanted to put it out here first.

Fully registered and plated as a Florida Moped. Ride it legally. Shipping estimate to east coast and north $300-$400

$ Offer???

Attachments

• IMG-5531 (1).JPG
    IMG-5531 (1).JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 388
I have decided to sell Risky's Ride" to make room for more projects. I know there are very few locals to pick it up in Naples Florida, but wanted to put it out here first.

Fully registered and plated as a Florida Moped. Ride it legally. Shipping estimate to east coast and north $300-$400

$ Offer???
Risky, is one beautiful piece of work that you built, I am sorry to see you parting with it.

Risky, is one beautiful piece of work that you built, I am sorry to see you parting with it.
Thank you very much... it is not easy letting go... first build and great quality, but my interests and skills are moving in a different direction with the 4 strokes at this point. I bought another bike that is a "basket case"... more to come on that when I pick it up later this week. Going to need much room for complete teardown on this next one.

You're 3 hours from me, I'd buy it just for the registration legwork already done.

But man, 6hours round trip in Florida's God awful traffic is painful.

I understand. I have made many drives to buy bikes pulling trailers... but has been worth it!
If I had money right now I would consider giving you an offer and maybe meet part if the way, but I'm sure you don't take elastomer checks.

These things are hard to price though, you can PM me what you are looking to fetch that'll leave both parties happy.

Thats just a long ash drive.

Back