Get the best out of your SACHS or ROTARY 30CC

Status
Not open for further replies.
New carb

Hi
I have two spartamet
I have a third engine but no carb on it
Due cost of new carb and no lucky trying to find a second hand I want to adapt a Chinese mini bike carb only 12€ new in eBay
Some body knows how to make an adapter for the intake manifold reed valve?
This is for a proyect in a city or mountain bike
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everybody
can anybody tell my if a 299 is faster than 499?
i have two spartamets
i have change everything between two bikes exhaust, carb, ignition coil, cdi, and 299 is faster even with standard cdi 299 is more powerfull, the 299 climb a hill, the 499 don't even with a diy cdi
i open the 499, engine and piston, ring, clutch, and a long etc are ok
the only thing i cant change is the inlet valve cos the 499 comes with decompression valve (this one is checked too)
sooooo i'm lost
somebody knows something i don't????
thanks!!

Hi
Just need some help with a Rotary Ladybike carburettor. Pulled it apart to cleam ad the bike had not been used in years and was all full of gunk.
All good except I have a little round spring that I do not know where it came from. A longer round spring came from under a plastic part with 3 retaining screws. The sgorter one I have no idea.
Anybody has a drawing of all the parts?
Thank you.

hello from where i can buy this kind of bike sachs 30cc ? who it is the manufacturer supplier ?
thanks

hello every one from where i can find sachs 30cc engine kit or the whole bike with CE certification to register it in eu like electric bicycle ?
thanks

I'm sorry, I've never heard of an X1 RTD. it's a variable resistor? Does the end to end value matter? If so, pls advise what it is, and if not, can it be left out? I ASSUME it's a variable rev limiter?

I have a sachs rotary branded 301a with worn clutch here in the united states complete wheel kit unit ran fine but i let youngsters use it a summer and they used it with no peddling just motor propell if anyone interested e mail me also have an identical kit that the clutch is still good and some parts for the original rotary ladybike frame eg bottom bracket parts,rear rack and tank, front and rear fenders some misc. both motors have the cables and controls and steel wheels. Im in St. Louis, Mo
wagon_63118@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I have a sachs rotary branded 301a with worn clutch here in the united states complete wheel kit unit ran fine but i let youngsters use it a summer and they used it with no peddling just motor propell if anyone interested e mail me also have an identical kit that the clutch is still good and some parts for the original rotary ladybike frame eg bottom bracket parts,rear rack and tank, front and rear fenders some misc. both motors have the cables and controls and steel wheels. Im in St. Louis, Mo
wagon_63118@yahoo.com
Oh man, I want it bad. How is the compression and does the identical kit include an unused engine? I love doritos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back