Break In Great score!...What is it??

The black on the top of the carb is where the throttle cable goes in to interlock with the throttle slide (don't think thats the correct terminology but it gets the point across).

Now, the brass is nornally what i'd assume is gas in , since its the correct size and roughly correct height to feed the bowl... that other nipple looks like it goes to a shutoff valve for gas feed but the inside/outside diameter are huge , way larger than that little motor needs. That all is to say I have no idea personally with regards to silver/brass fittings.
Errrt! That is the bowl vent, the one beside the throttle cable is fuel in.

It probably has a reed behind that carb. I have one, it's an electric start.

Errrt! That is the bowl vent, the one beside the throttle cable is fuel in.

It probably has a reed behind that carb. I have one, it's an electric start.
Like i said i had no idea. Why is the fuel in inlet so large? Perspective possibly?

The black on the top of the carb is where the throttle cable goes in to interlock with the throttle slide (don't think thats the correct terminology but it gets the point across).

Now, the brass is nornally what i'd assume is gas in , since its the correct size and roughly correct height to feed the bowl... that other nipple looks like it goes to a shutoff valve for gas feed but the inside/outside diameter are huge , way larger than that little motor needs. That all is to say I have no idea personally with regards to silver/brass fittings.

Now, the brass is nornally what i'd assume is gas in , since its the correct size and roughly correct height to feed the bowl... that other nipple looks like it goes to a shutoff valve for gas feed but the inside/outside diameter are huge , way larger than that little motor needs. That all is to say I have no idea personally with regards to silver/brass

Unscrew the carb cap. pull out the slide it has a slit in it for the throttle cable

Back