Engine Trouble Need help pls - Bike Wont Start

pull the plug stick a screwdriver in the cap socket hold onto it and have somebody push the bike to crank the engine and see if it zaps you

One of you had suggested connecting black to black and red to red. Isn't it odd, or is it just the usual, that it still gets juice when black to red wire and black to red wire are wired, instead of the other way around? Overall, it wasn't an expensive bike or kit (kit costing about $181), but it should still be able to run.

pull the plug stick a screwdriver in the cap socket hold onto it and have somebody push the bike to crank the engine and see if it zaps you
You know, just because it zaps you, does not necessarily mean that is capable of producing a spark.

Have you already checked to see if coil rotor is loose? even if it isn't, I wouldn't put it past them not to put the key in.

Had a similar issue on my first bike. When tried starting it was backfiring. Everything was good, spark plug i replaced before i even put the motor on the bike. I tested everything, ignition, carb and even took apart the entire motor to re-seal it with RTV and replaced crank seals. After a lot of work it still didnt run like it should. I took the carb apart again and replaced the needle, float arm and the float itself since i had a spare. After that it ran until about 1000km. Now i got a windowed piston on it with G2 reed and a PWK carb (even with a 105 jet that is way too rich for me it still runs better then it did with the BoFeng).
Check if the needle is sealing and your float height (on my other bike that still has a BoFeng i put the float height at about 17.5mm)

Had a similar issue on my first bike. When tried starting it was backfiring. Everything was good, spark plug i replaced before i even put the motor on the bike. I tested everything, ignition, carb and even took apart the entire motor to re-seal it with RTV and replaced crank seals. After a lot of work it still didnt run like it should. I took the carb apart again and replaced the needle, float arm and the float itself since i had a spare. After that it ran until about 1000km. Now i got a windowed piston on it with G2 reed and a PWK carb (even with a 105 jet that is way too rich for me it still runs better then it did with the BoFeng).
Check if the needle is sealing and your float height (on my other bike that still has a BoFeng i put the float height at about 17.5mm)
Okay. Nothing’s wrong with the needle inside the carb in this case, because you can hear it by twisting the throttle while riding without the choke. (However, it still wouldn't run in that manner). I also have such a BoFeng. It shouldn't be a big problem that fuel is coming into its combustion chamber; so it's getting some of it. The throttle is working very well, as well as the clutch, and the choke is functioning correctly. The fuel lines are also in good condition. That's all for now. It doesn't need an exhaust yet, but that doesn't matter at all; I need space to ride.

Back