grubee 66cc with cns v3 carb help

huh so what do you think happened? bearing went? i mean if the flywheel and that other small gear spin ok then the clutch should be free, but on the left side of the motor the drive gear will not spin.??????

I would removed the pressure plate and use a wrench to try to turn the shaft, if you have the clutch removal tool use it to get the clutch assembly off then tap the shaft out to the left. You don't have to remove the chain drive gear to do this.

well i threw a socket on the drive gear and turned it and it broke free and seems fine now..... i think im going to pull it out anyways and grease it up a bit and make sure everything is fine. I also talked to piston bikes where i bought it from and he said make sure your rear chain wheel is with in a dime width of wobble either way or it will place a good bit of stress on that shaft. I know its not perfect so i will play with that also. While i was out i got all new hardware cause everything i touch on it strips out with having blue loc tite on every bolt haha. thanks again greg

After thinking about your problem it sounds like something is wrong in the tension spring, the bearings should be 6202 sealed bearings so lubrication will be hard to do. You don't have to thank me I'm just passing on what I've been helped with.

Those stock bearings are ****. I would replace both ends with some good 6202 bearings. Also, when you put everything back, make sure the shaft spins freely, some of these engines have misalignment issues.

Back