Hard to roll

Testing123

Local time
1:12 PM
My bike is new and I've ridden it a few miles but now when I try to start it is way to hard to roll with the clutch let out, and all it does is skid. I've been through SO much with this bike already, m at wit's end. Please help if u can.?

if you're saying that when you pull the clutch it doesn't roll freely, then do your cable/clutch adjust - be sure your chain isn't jammed under the drive cover too

My bike is new and I've ridden it a few miles but now when I try to start it is way to hard to roll with the clutch let out, and all it does is skid. I've been through SO much with this bike already, m at wit's end. Please help if u can.?
Does it roll freely with the clutch pulled in?

if it rolls freely with the clutch pulled in then either you are using a high compression head or one of your engine bearings is going to s**t

I think maybe his compression is upping from slowly wearing in. He says the clutch let out (letting go of the clutch lever) makes it skid (which only happens if you are already moving fast enough to skid aka: squeezing the clutch works fine people)

There are too possibilities, the motor broke in and is harder than normal to turn over, which I doubt is the problem in this case because of how sudden it was, or he has something bound up in the motor between the piston and clutch plates.

It is probably a seized piston or a failure in the clutch gear (right side if sitting on bike) case area.

I would recommend pulling the largest cover, the one on the right, and see if there is an obstruction in the gears, if not then it's the piston. Maybe a lean condition the op was not aware of and the engine just toasted itself while he was enjoying the ride.

Back