Engine Trouble "Having a drink" last questions of the night,

Well we are not suggesting that you misinform your local officials. I will say that I have yet to see or hear of a officer pulling the head and putting a mic to the cylinder. I agree with Ryderz on the BicycleEngines.com kit. I just bought 4 of them and put 2 on bikes. They run good.View media item 61136View media item 61135
Those look great brother!Did you bend the chrome pipe in more on the black one? It looks more tucked in or is that just the angle.

Those look great brother!Did you bend the chrome pipe in more on the black one? It looks more tucked in or is that just the angle.
The inconsistency of of mount location at the pedestal causes clearance issues for the pipe with the down tube and the pedals as well with the rear mount to the seat tube. The pipes have a different bend and length of the head pipe as wall as a different clocking to the flange and a different angle to the flange welding at the pipe. On these two I was able to use the different pipes to accommodate the varied pedestals. The chrome pipe wouldn't work at all on the red bike.
Now after all of that, yes the chrome pipe was bent some for the tuck on the black bike but would not clear for tucking on the red bike. Pain in the butt, but C'est la vie.

Back