I have just pulled the trigger for the newest Phantom 85 V-3

DAMIEN1307

Staff member
Local time
3:55 AM
I just went ahead and ordered the newest Phantom 85 V-3 from bicycle-engines.com, since they have just received a brand new inventory shipment of them from the manufacturer....Until the 15th of the month, there is free shipping on the P-85 V-3

Needless to say, I am taking advantage of the free shipping while it's the deal being offered this month...lol...And don't forget they have a six month warranty on their motor kits.

My intention is to have the V-2 and the V-3 so I can simply swap motors back and forth as needed in case I have to do any R & R work on either/or as well as eventually convert the V-2 to the V-3 piston and cylinder down the road if I see a benefit to doing so.

I will of course keep everyone informed of my progress with this new one as to how everything goes for me down the road.

I just went ahead and ordered the newest Phantom 85 V-3 from bicycle-engines.com, since they have just received a brand new inventory shipment of them from the manufacturer....Until the 15th of the month, there is free shipping on the P-85 V-3

Needless to say, I am taking advantage of the free shipping while it's the deal being offered this month...lol...And don't forget they have a six month warranty on their motor kits.

My intention is to have the V-2 and the V-3 so I can simply swap motors back and forth as needed in case I have to do any R & R work on either/or as well as eventually convert the V-2 to the V-3 piston and cylinder down the road if I see a benefit to doing so.

I will of course keep everyone informed of my progress with this new one as to how everything goes for me down the road.

I thought you already had the v-3?

Can I ask what tooth sprocket did you get?

I always get the 36 tooth as the P-85 has more than enough torque from a dead stop and it makes the bike more well behaved for street cruising at my preferred speeds of 30 to 35 MPH.

I like a "civilised" ride, not going hell bent for leather...lol.

Back