hello from central CA

Jowens

Local time
6:44 AM
Well after trolling around and getting info from google to restore my two recently acquired 2006 whizzer ambasadors.I kept ending up with the info i needed on motoredbikes so i decided to join the forum. lots of great info and seems to be a strong online community here.

A little info on the whizzers, my father in law bought two back in 2006 and put about 40 miles on both and then threw them in storage:rolleyes:. there they sat bad gas and all. finally he gave them both to me to do what i please with so... ive torn one down to bare bones and fully rebuilt it. the next one will start here shortly. custom paint blah blah blah. cool and fun hobby, im really getting into it.

were in coarsegold, which is 25 mins north of fresno any other members close? the family and i are also down in San Pedro a couple weekends a month.

Welcome to MBc, Jowens. Now that you have introduced yourself, be sure to read all you can, including the 'Stickies'. They contain a lot of information. For example, Sticky #1 under ‘Introduce Yourself’ has 20 or so links to “How To…” threads, and important pages for you to follow. Sticky # 3 has info on forums, how you are expected to conduct yourself, and where you might find and use various features. But, read all of them, and be sure to use the search feature. If you are still stumped, post a question in the proper Forum. Good Luck.

Back