i'm back!

hey everyone! I just got back from 8 weeks of training for 48 state OTR truck driver job. WHEW!!! 30 states in 2 months is quite the ride. Saw alot of cool stuff tho, and I also know what a "gator on the zipper" is now. LOL! Heres some quick pics i snapped with my cam/phone. please deal with the squashed bugs on the windshield. This was out in western montana, idaho, and washington state.
438_Picture_056_1.jpg

438_Picture_031_1.jpg

438_Picture_042_1.jpg

i gotta figure out how to bring my bike a long so i can explore more than just truck stops next time.

Tom

Wow that is pretty crazy. I want to tour the country on my bike someday.

L

locoWelder

I10 is gator country here in Az in the summer, just strap your bike to the back of the sleeper thats where I put mine when I was OTR, Break for 10-36 :)

B

Barret

Great pics, dzdaz! 'Course, I'm from Idaho and have been through Montana and Washington, and it's some beautiful country.

D

dzdaz

i agree about it being beautiful out there. up by coeur d'alene, idaho. that lake is awsome. hope i can get a chance to stop there some day rather than just drive by. and yea, i will be strappin my bike to the back of the cab of truck somehow, so i can check out some "off the beaten path" scenery.