My 66cc Cadillac

Slawdog

Local time
6:52 AM
I have a bikeberry 66cc/80cc motorized bicycle engine kit and I must say that I am very impressed with it it came with an upgraded cdi, three prong spark plug, only 2 wires from the motor as opposed to three opened transfer ports, and 8mm mounting studs and hex bolts for intake manifold exhaust and everywhere else that needs fastening I call myself trying to port the intake and the exhaust port but not much Ia mixture of 6oz oil to 1 gallon of gas probably not right but it was running well but my problem is that if I'm not at wot it 4 strokes and the top speed so far is 34mph can anyone help me stop the 4 stroking at 1/4 1/2 throttle I would really appreciate it signed slawdog

Oh wow! This is my first time getting on a forum I started yesterday and I was wondering if anyone would talk to me so I waited for an answer so I gave up then this morning I looked and there was an answer I am so excited!! Thank you very much!! I will try that!

Welcome to MotoredBikes (y). What notch is your c-clip set on now ?.
If its a stock carb.. It should be set in the middle notch. I'd only go 1 notch at a time.

I have a bikeberry 66cc/80cc motorized bicycle engine kit and I must say that I am very impressed with it it came with an upgraded cdi, three prong spark plug, only 2 wires from the motor as opposed to three opened transfer ports, and 8mm mounting studs and hex bolts for intake manifold exhaust and everywhere else that needs fastening I call myself trying to port the intake and the exhaust port but not much Ia mixture of 6oz oil to 1 gallon of gas probably not right but it was running well but my problem is that if I'm not at wot it 4 strokes and the top speed so far is 34mph can anyone help me stop the 4 stroking at 1/4 1/2 throttle I would really appreciate it signed slawdog

Might want to cut that down to 4oz oil to 1gallon of gas

Welcome to the Forums :)

Welcome to MotoredBikes (y). What notch is your c-clip set on now ?.
If its a stock carb.. It should be set in the middle notch. I'd only go 1 notch at a time.
It is on the second notch and yes it is a stock carb

Attachments

• 20201123_191651.jpg
    20201123_191651.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 140
Go up 1 notch. I see your needle only has 4 notches...my needle has 5 notches on it. :unsure:

Back