My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

We got lots of broken Hennessey and 40 bottles here, along with trash everywhere. I'll trade ya veiws. Ya?
I didn't want to show these pics but...
I rode thru some homeless abandon camps and no thanks we got enough trash
This trash was all in an 1/8 mile flood area. I guess the Homeless camps get tore down and cleaned up by the city a couple times a year. Because on my whole ride I didn't see any bums or active homeless camps Just these abandon ones that haven't been cleaned up yet.

Attachments

• DSCF5427.JPG
    DSCF5427.JPG
    290.7 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF5429.JPG
    DSCF5429.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF5430.JPG
    DSCF5430.JPG
    334 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF5431.JPG
    DSCF5431.JPG
    222.7 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCF5432.JPG
    DSCF5432.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF5435.JPG
    DSCF5435.JPG
    242.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCF5436.JPG
    DSCF5436.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF5439.JPG
    DSCF5439.JPG
    302.9 KB · Views: 116
Do you bring a fishing pole with you?
No I wouldn't fish in this lake.
It's a natural catch basin. 1991 The City had to make a dam then install a whole bunch of airattors all over the lake to supply oxygen to the water. Because for decades in the hot summer the fish would die every year from lack of oxygen and dead fish would pile up on the NE shore. Except for the carp and catfish they can breath air
Lake Elsinore used to be known as Lake Smellsinore :ROFLMAO:
Since the city made the dam and started to supply oxygen to the water the fish stopped dying. But with a drought some fish still die in the hot summer. But nothing like before and the city cleans it up real fast.
They will pay you to catch fish 50 cents a Carp. They started stocking strippers and always have had Bass, catfish and sunfish.
There is also a prehistoric looking fish, with like one eye and 9 fins everyone jokes about it being deformed from pollution. :ROFLMAO:

Lake Elsinore used to be very popular in the 50s and movie stars were living up in the hills around the lake. Most of that is gone now.
By the 70s Lake Elsinore had a bad reputation because gangs from LA were dumping dead bodies, the Fish were dying, stolen or old cars were abandon and squatters were living everywhere.
In the 80s & 90s there was a housing boom and Lake Elsinore is right on the 15 FRWY which was just completed. So it was a great spot for those looking to get away from the Big City. The city decided to get busy and clean it up. The new houses are not built by the lake but on hills miles away from the lake

The city is trying real hard to make this a popular lake and on the weekends it's full of boats and jet skis, wave runners etc... so it's popular. People are even coming here for RV vacations - Snowbirds we call em
The city also made a new marina where people can RV and camp or rent a cottage round thing. I forget what that's called.
Here are a few pics of the RV camp spots at the new marina.

Attachments

• DSCF5401.JPG
    DSCF5401.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 98
  • DSCF5402.JPG
    DSCF5402.JPG
    131.2 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF5403.JPG
    DSCF5403.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF5415.JPG
    DSCF5415.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCF5416.JPG
    DSCF5416.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 118
Those sites must be $100 a night. Around here all you get is a piece of land cleared enough to park your trailer or pitch a tent.

You can always just release the fish, I've done that many times. Either the water is tainted or I'm just too lazy to clean them.

I didn't want to show these pics but...
I rode thru some homeless abandon camps and no thanks we got enough trash
This trash was all in an 1/8 mile flood area. I guess the Homeless camps get tore down and cleaned up by the city a couple times a year. Because on my whole ride I didn't see any bums or active homeless camps Just these abandon ones that haven't been cleaned up yet.
Sad to see so many people that need help, and we help people 10,000 miles away instead of those right next to us. Then call ourselves charitable......

Those sites must be $100 a night. Around here all you get is a piece of land cleared enough to park your trailer or pitch a tent.

You can always just release the fish, I've done that many times. Either the water is tainted or I'm just too lazy to clean them.

The bite is too slow for me there, to catch and release. But yes catch and release Bass is a tradition

Yes, there are still a couple old camp sites where ya can pitch a tent or dry camp in a RV
i think the rent is so cheap some people live there in tents and RVs - there is no power or water hook ups

Back