My new Toy - Rad Rover 5 Fat Tire E Bike

Even here at the end of the road going south in the USA (before you have to go west then south again to the Florida Keys) it will be a low of 42 Christmas Morning!

Well, the Blizzard cold weather isn't hitting SOCAL this week
I was riding my Whizzer today and my E bike the day before that
Tomorrow it's gonna be 70*f and getting up to 78*f the next few days after that. I'll be riding all my Bikes
Tomorrow I'll ride my Harley tru the mountains and down to the desert
I just love the Winter :p

Where I am, it is miserable. 25 degree in the morning but by 2:00pm it is 70. I walk out the door with 4 layers on and by the end of the day my back seat is full of jackets and I have the AC on...

Where I am, it is miserable. 25 degree in the morning but by 2:00pm it is 70. I walk out the door with 4 layers on and by the end of the day my back seat is full of jackets and I have the AC on...
I remember those days as a carpenter in SoCal, But it wasn't quite 25* it was hovering above 32* and the afternoons were about 100*
My fingers are numb just thinking about holding those cold nails :ROFLMAO:

Weird how that works. I remember being deployed to Kuwait during the holidays. In the day time it got up pretty hot. I wanna say over 100°. But at night it would drop down to 60. When it is 100 during the day, 60 at night is pretty cold. I was kind of happy the Army made me bring my cold weather parka (that I still have 26 years later if I may add -- finally getting that zipper fixed you all helped me out with a while back, thank you)
I remember those days as a carpenter in SoCal, But it wasn't quite 25* it was hovering above 32* and the afternoons were about 100*
My fingers are numb just thinking about holding those cold nails :ROFLMAO:

I'm STILL waiting by the mail box for mine to be delivered Wrench...lol...lol...You promised...Bwahahahahah...lol
I noticed Zac just got the exact same E Bike I sent you 2 weeks ago
DSCF9590.JPG
It's kinda suspicious, 🤣

Back