MZ 65 and Bertha pipes tested on Super Stocker engines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the Burtha pipe again on a stocker engine and the pipe still in it's stock form.This pipe has great potentail being a true 2 stage pipe it actually hits softly early and carries over a broader range,yes it's loud but it does truly let the engine breath.

This is the MZ 65 on the same stocker as previous video just dialed in a bit better.I really did this video to prove that even a properly setup stocker could climb and accelerate up a steep grade.it's the same hill I ran the 48-50cc up,the pipe allows good flow to accelerate and pull pretty hard again I don't find the hit very hard but it's noticable, it didn't even get on the pipe here it was about too as It started to level out but I lifted because my point IMO anyway was made LOL.So yes as a bolt on for stock to mild engines this pipe is pretty good.Though I must say I'm suprised because they don't do a very good job of putting it together and the chamber really is just an enlarged banana with an extended divergent and actual header/stinger.

Here's one just riding for fun my neighbour,son and myself.Yeah it's much more fun to ride just to ride and not be testing or tuning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back