New side project

GW's Motorized

Local time
6:10 AM
Got a new side project in trade today. It's a kids atv, but if I get it running I can turn around and sell it for a few bucks.
IMG_20230213_183548481.jpg

It's basically free, just a little time for it. I'm fixing a buddies 88 honda fortax that has no spark for it. He's paying for parts for his fourwheeler and giving me this for the service and he insisted I take it before I fixed it.

Got a new side project in trade today. It's a kids atv, but if I get it running I can turn around and sell it for a few bucks.
View attachment 187037
It's basically free, just a little time for it. I'm fixing a buddies 88 honda fortax that has no spark for it. He's paying for parts for his fourwheeler and giving me this for the service and he insisted I take it before I fixed it.
Ha ha, I got one of those for free too, it was weather seized. I pulled the jug off and replaced it and piston. It said 48cc on side but measured out to be a 70cc. I'm going to put the engine on a pedal bike.

Ha ha, I got one of those for free too, it was weather seized. I pulled the jug off and replaced it and piston. It said 48cc on side but measured out to be a 70cc. I'm going to put the engine on a pedal bike.
It's supposed to be 80cc and the story is he got it for cheap at a yard sale because the kids got into it a ruined the wiring. I can get a new wiring harness for 25 bucks off Amazon.

It's supposed to be 80cc and the story is he got it for cheap at a yard sale because the kids got into it a ruined the wiring. I can get a new wiring harness for 25 bucks off Amazon.
Probably a 90 then, they come in 50s, 70s and 90s. Look on the side of the jug, it will be cast into it.

When I was younger I got most my stuff for free that was broke or I dumpster dived. Taught me to fix stuff.which latter gave me work back then w3 had no internet ya just had to take stuff apart and understand how stuff works

When I was younger I got most my stuff for free that was broke or I dumpster dived. Taught me to fix stuff.which latter gave me work back then w3 had no internet ya just had to take stuff apart and understand how stuff works
I'll only go to the Internet when I can't figure out something on my own. I'm sure I can get this little thing running no problem.

Learn to fix every thing in my life I was a car mechanic then I got bored learned to build computers then hvac ..people will always need something fixed learn to fix it all..plus at least you won't have to pay someone to fix your stuff

Back