NT and SPEED carb

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you paid with PayPal you can submit a claim, they would at the very least be able to reimburse you for the cost of the carb though they may even do a full total refund on the entire order, don't know precisely since I've never had to make PayPal claims on anyone, only 2 items on eBay in like 8 years, one wrong item and another that never made it past the shipping department.
I used my debit card. Iv'e used my debit card with some vendors, and get a PayPal receipt. It doesnt happen with BikeBerry.

I used my debit card. Iv'e used my debit card with some vendors, and get a PayPal receipt. It doesnt happen with BikeBerry.
You have to specify you want PayPal and that runs the card, the card option alone is not always going to operate through PayPal, many sites process cards with PayPal by default but they aren't the only card processor available on the internet so milage will vary site to site.

price was high, but it looks like you got the carb I always use - the NT clone with chinese chars is one I've never had to change jets on

I'd certainly not get it with that stupid pink air filter tho.
Thats why I ordered a "Speed" carb with a black cover. Don't care for pink/red.

what difference are supposed to be with these two carbs?

I have both and all I can find is .4mm in the slide.
I had both NT & HP on running not much difference of any in speed but High Performance I get about a 4" inch choke arm on the left side means I don't let go of throttle but, better than that I don't half to choke until temperature is down to about 16° the NT park it for 5 minutes on a hot 80° day you half to choke it again to get it to run and that's a hard 1" choke arm to grab and feel blindfolded could cause accident.

what difference are supposed to be with these two carbs?

I have both and all I can find is .4mm in the slide.
Oh on the NT I don't know the art name but you can take a paint brush paint a white skull on it that raised freakout ppl when they see the skull must have meaning maybe uz motorbikes? Freaky to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back