One wheel

Which stocks are we investing in?
How long will $2,000 SAFELY earn $1,000,000?
At what rate of interest?
Good Question: Stock Options.... Should take around 1 year to do it....
2,000 x 5 = 10k
10k x 5 = 50k
50k x 5 = 250k
250k x 5 = 1.25 M

thats 4 trades of 5x returns.... You can pick call options with 5x returns if its a bull market and your lucky..... If the chance of you being right or wrong on the trade is 50%, thats like flipping a coin and getting heads 4 times in a row... Its possible but maybe not likely, but even if you were wrong 90% of the time and lost 100%, and 10% of the time made +1000%, you would still be slightly profitable... Here is a hypothetical trade given an inital balance of 2000 dollars reicieving 1230% interest and turning into 25K, this trade would have occured if you bought spotify call options like 2-3 weeks ago...

Last edited:
those things are pretty cool, ive ridden my buddys a few times and it gets easy to ride after 30 ish minutes.

but for 2k, ill spend my money elsewhere, since i dont really have a use for one as its all highway country out here lol

Good Question: Stock Options.... Should take around 1 year to do it....
2,000 x 5 = 10k
10k x 5 = 50k
50k x 5 = 250k
250k x 5 = 1.25 M

thats 4 trades of 5x returns.... You can pick call options with 5x returns if its a bull market and your lucky..... If the chance of you being right or wrong on the trade is 50%, thats like flipping a coin and getting heads 4 times in a row... Its possible but maybe not likely, but even if you were wrong 90% of the time and lost 100%, and 10% of the time made +1000%, you would still be slightly profitable... Here is a hypothetical trade given an inital balance of 2000 dollars reicieving 1230% interest and turning into 25K, this trade would have occured if you bought spotify call options like 2-3 weeks ago...
View attachment 97261
Lol, I pass.

Lol, I pass.
hahahaha!!!! best wishes!! But in the end, you only risked 2 grand for a 1 percent chance to get 1 million dollars.... You can look at the probabilities and yeah, the odds are tricky to do that but here this out. There is a guy called turtle trader of the futures world and in 1970 he turned like 1 grand into 100 million dollars... He bet with a fellow other economist/ futures player that this results can be replicated in real life and is not a fluke, so he hired "turtle traders", common folk who don't have any background to test his idea out, nicknamed after how turtles in Thailand were grown in large farms, long story but the test showed it is possible to scale money like that.... FYI i used to have a pet turtle and they are cool

Thats actually pretty good odds mathematically..... Cause the break even point would be 2 grand x 1 percent x 100 (to equal 100%) = 200k
so mathwise, your getting 2 million for the price of 200k. Money is always about exponential not linear,... salary is linear, a constant line, stonk returns are exponential as in compounding by e (eulers number), and math says all exponential functions will always out pace any linear function, given enough time....

Last edited:
When I see my bank paying .11% interest, I see red!
That's $2.20.
Then they issue a credi card with 20% interest and make $397.80, after paying us off.

Back