Pepito's new mascot

gearhead437

Local time
5:51 PM
Dear Fellow motorheads,
Not only does this squeek, but it also flashes or stays steady on. Before you start the thrashings, Damien, you can buy different helmets and the chain and sunglasses are optional. Doesn't float, due to the large hole in the bottom:( A very inexpensive, but vital , E-Bay accroutrement:)-Gearhead437

Attachments

• 16930942055626532526520950433255.jpg
    16930942055626532526520950433255.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 60
Thought you guys would approve. If you look up "Yellow Duck Bicycle Horn with LED Light and Pikachu Helmet (Free Shipping)" on E-Bay, you'll find the same item sold by several sellers. BTW, Damien, I restored over 200 vintage AM and AM/SW radios while on disability awhile back and will gladly sell you one (or two);)-Gearhead437

Thought you guys would approve. If you look up "Yellow Duck Bicycle Horn with LED Light and Pikachu Helmet (Free Shipping)" on E-Bay, you'll find the same item sold by several sellers. BTW, Damien, I restored over 200 vintage AM and AM/SW radios while on disability awhile back and will gladly sell you one (or two);)-Gearhead437
I've got an old flip dial alarm clock that the gear in the motor is busted in. Everything else works. I need to find a new gear or a new motor

Just PM me when ya get a chance and we will see if I can afford your labours...lol...lol.

Back