Poo muffler and stock muffler gut details?

Local time
3:49 PM
So I was debating gutting my stock muffler until my poo/fancy exhaust arrives.
I don't want an expansion chamber seems useless in banana form next to the thrusters and poo/stock exhausts.

Of course these are all budget I feel that a poo would require down jetting due to exhaust length...

A thrusters would require upset on a 50cc

The general idea here is to carry the exhaust away from me and the bike so it won't get dirty from 2 smoke pile up.

It's also very cool not to smell like a dirty engine as well.

What can I expect from gutting the stock exhaust?

After reading old post in mdb's search I expect HP gain and top speed as well as beefy sound at low idle.

Will it require rejetting or just adjusting the c clip to make richer?

I also decided not to port just yet and replace the air filter.

The gutted stock exhaust will probably work better than the poopoo exhaust.

And yes ,you will have to jet up a tad bit with a modded stock exhaust.

Buy the zeda66 pipe...that should work well with a 50cc motor...upjetting required....you can install a muffler and get both power and the fumes away from you.

So what's the difference in a zeda and a bike berry chamber... my friends always trying to ride my bike I told him its only faster because he's still in 16:1 and I'm at 24:1 changing to 40:1 soon as I can get some gas...

Also is rejetting required when just changing the air filter?

Or can the clip height be substituted

Reason why I ask is because my bikes rpm suffers when the fuel gets into the cheap NT synthetic filter was going to drill a pin hole into the new filter just before the neck. to allow the access to dribble out.....

When the filters bone dry I get all the rpms but the spit back effect top rpm.

Last edited:
So what's the difference in a zeda and a bike berry chamber... my friends always trying to ride my bike I told him its only faster because he's still in 16:1 and I'm at 24:1 changing to 40:1 soon as I can get some gas...

Also is rejetting required when just changing the air filter?

Or can the clip height be substituted

Reason why I ask is because my bikes rpm suffers when the fuel gets into the cheap NT synthetic filter was going to drill a pin hole into the new filter just before the neck. to allow the access to dribble out.....

When the filters bone dry I get all the rpms but the spit back effect top rpm.
The needle setting can't be substituted for changing out the main jet. The needle doesn't change anything at WOT.

The difference between the Zeda and the bike berry pipe (if you're talking about the same pipe style?) is one is $50 from Zeda and bike berry charges $70.

If you want a lesser cost pipe the bike berry F2 thrust pipe I haven't really heard anything bad about....that's one pipe I'd like to try myself....The rest of the pipes listed on bike berry are garbage.

When you change to 40:1( hopefully with a fairly expensive quality synthetic brand) you won't get so much oil being thrown back into the filter.

Changing to a higher flow filter will draw in a little bit more air which can cause a mixture to lean out a little so compensation may be needed.

If you're still using the stock #70 jet you should be fine but still maybe a bit rich.

Just changing the pipe and adding a filter will wake up your motor quite a bit but you might need a richer jet or if you change both the pipe and airfilter the 70 jet might work out in your favor...just have to test and see.

When you change to 40:1( hopefully with a fairly expensive quality synthetic brand) you won't get so much oil being thrown back into the filter.

Changing to a higher flow filter will draw in a little bit more air which can cause a mixture to lean out a little so compensation may be needed.

If you're still using the stock #70 jet you should be fine but still maybe a bit rich.

Just changing the pipe and adding a filter will wake up your motor quite a bit but you will need a richer jet...if you change both the pipe and airfilter the 70 jet might work out in your favor.
The stock filter housing's are very restrictive,When I used the cns carb with the red filter cover the same one that comes on the speed carb,I took it off and replaced with free flowing one and had to go up 10 jet size's to get the top end right.You would be suprized when you let it breath how much it want's to.

Just changing the pipe and adding a filter will wake up your motor quite a bit but you might need a richer jet or if you change both the pipe and airfilter the 70 jet might work out in your favor...just have to test and see.

OK well what my intentions are to wait for polish and port I think it's still to early on a jug that's just got on its nickers but I will be working on those jetting and exhaust I just tried 40:1 still getting 20-23 but there was head wind on way home from AZ to pickup brake clean for a repair on the misses van.

"It feels zipper now" but I think I should clean the filter again to see how that effects top speed.

Back