Predator Rocker Arms

Thanks Gordy for getting the measurements off your 212 Predator for me today. They definately are NOT interchangable with the 79cc Predator. The distance from the push rod to the valve stem is 1/8 inch different.
Too bad the 1:1.3 ratio rockers won't fit. That would have been a big power improvement for $17. Oh well............

Well, the pushrods can live at slightly different angles than stock, it's the stud to rocker tip that is critical.

However if you consider 1.5mm on either end of the arm it might be doable.

Personally, I'd chuck some in and see what happens.

I'm gonna bet the diameter of the rocker ball is larger also. Not willing to spend the $$ and go thru the trouble of sending them back if it doesn't work.

It would be a good deal for you Gordy because if it didn't work on your 79cc you could just put them on the 212cc.
Win-win as I see it. If they fit the 79cc Predator I would definitely check the piston to valve clearance before starting it up. The easiest way to do this is lay a piece of kid's modeling clat on the piston where the valve might contact it and roll the engine over. Take the head off again and use a razor blade to slice the compressed clay at the thinnest point and measure it. If you do this, please post the results here.

It would be a good deal for you Gordy because if it didn't work on your 79cc you could just put them on the 212cc.
Win-win as I see it. If they fit the 79cc Predator I would definitely check the piston to valve clearance before starting it up. The easiest way to do this is lay a piece of kid's modeling clat on the piston where the valve might contact it and roll the engine over. Take the head off again and use a razor blade to slice the compressed clay at the thinnest point and measure it. If you do this, please post the results here.
Will do. When I get around to it I will for sure post results and let you know.

Back