Help with 100cc 4 stroke

Here you go.
61LvCmhVNSL._AC_UY575_.jpg
Not enough pink 🤣

This thread was a fun, informative read. The OP mentioned that the trouble started trying to pull a steep hill slow. Could it be that the the speed and engine rpm were so slow that the clutch couldn't decide whether to engage or not, and was mostly slipping? Good to hear he is getting it sorted out. Personally, if it was me, and it is able to push 45mph, I might put a larger final sprocket so it would have better lower torque and less top end, if riding in an area of hills. Although there is something to be said for lower rpm's at cruising speed.
BTW: I like the boot above but it may need some chainlube.:rolleyes:

This thread was a fun, informative read. The OP mentioned that the trouble started trying to pull a steep hill slow. Could it be that the the speed and engine rpm were so slow that the clutch couldn't decide whether to engage or not, and was mostly slipping? Good to hear he is getting it sorted out. Personally, if it was me, and it is able to push 45mph, I might put a larger final sprocket so it would have better lower torque and less top end, if riding in an area of hills. Although there is something to be said for lower rpm's at cruising speed.
BTW: I like the boot above but it may need some chainlube.:rolleyes:
The clutch probably slipped and overheated causing the bushing to go out. It is surprisingly easy to smoke a centrifugal clutch. Ive gone through many on my mini bikes. They only last a season of hard riding

Back